We enjoyed One Healthy Week
moving across one healthy week -
- We’re back to school and learning so much neat stuff in our Apologia Swimming Creatures book!
- Giving myself a break from reading we’re listening to The Goblet of Fire – however it’s from the library and we had to skip a chapter that was scratched so I’m probably going to have to buy & read anyway.
- Back in Trail Guide to Learning – the boy absolutely loved the history lesson on British fighting style vs American Indian fighting styles.
- Got a used treadmill this week and I’m starting to run again! Check out why at Reclaiming the Family: For My Health
- Exercise & rest at the pool reading Lord Change Me
- Chocolate banana milkshake dates with little man – at least I know he’s getting some fruit in his diet.
- Speaking of diets – switched juicing at dinner to lunch, cut out 1 95 calorie apple added more carrots & a cucumber. Not so tasty but healthy.
- Me – sweating after run/fast walking for 25 minutes day #3 (getting sore upper back)
- we couldn’t find the pieces to Chutes & Ladders – so we got creative!!
It was One Healthy Week: spiritually, emotionally, mentally, & physically for everyone!
print out this Healthy Word Hunt and share healthy snack ideas with your kids!
A little something funny – I shared this photo on my new Facebook page this week!
I can’t believe it was shared 1,238 times! And some people were really hacked off about it. As in – they weren’t homeschoolers and saw it shared and read it OUT OF CONTEXT – assuming I was bashing public schools (#9), which of course I wasn’t. We were talking about our own dining room (where we do sit and write out our lessons).
So I shared this one next …
I’m thinking if you don’t have a sense of humor … social media is not a friendly place! Be sure to keep up with my Facebook page.
Something fun – I am a 2012 Homeschool Super Hero! Sign up to hear all the great interviews for free starting next week!